We are so excited to enter the second year of the Service Learning Projects. Please use this form to submit your entry and make sure it includes the following to be considered:
Project Clarification Statement, which should include in a narrative format:
- Goals: clearly state the goal(s) of your project. What did you hope to accomplish? How did you plan to measure the results of your project against your original goals?
- Target Audience: Who was the audience for your project? Describe the demographics of, size, and location of your target audience.
- Results: How did your results achieve your goal? Do you feel like you were successful?
- Reflection: if you could do the process all over again, what would you do differently? What would you do the same? Why?
Project Supporting Documentation
- Educate: please provide any promotional materials for the event (flyers, emails, posters, etc.) and a photo and/or video of you presenting.
- Fundraise: please provide a link to your Fundrazr page and any photos of events/products/etc. That supported your fundraising efforts.
- Advocate: include any communication you might have had with decision makers (teachers, administrators, legislators, etc.) like emails and letters. You can also include a short narrative (200 words max) about your process.
- Communicate: please provide any promotional materials that supported your campaign. This can include photos, videos, flyers, posters, etc.
Eligibility & Specifications: This contest is open to any student in grades 6-12 in the United States. Entries are due no later than May 21, 2021 at 5:00pm PST.
Winners will be announced no later than June 30, 2021.